Thread: Quest Issue: Missing quest - Neriak Healing
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 03:47 PM
Banned

https://web.archive.org/web/20000619...ML/040458.html

Quote:
daggervamp
Station Member posted 05-12-2000 04:13 PM
There are 3 quests that appear to be broken that I am aware of through personally trying to solve them.
One starts in Najeena with the visiting priestess. She asks for the 4 crystal staves and tells you you will be rewarded by the priests of Innoruuk. After giving her all 4 she vanishes and leaves you a piece of paper about Neriak an blue flames. No priests respond to any hails or questions on this subject matter; nor will anyone in the blue flame forge. There IS, however a NPC on the steps just below Kerton R'Dev in the Spires of Innoruuk which appears about every 30-45 min for a split second and then 32k's her/himself (so fast you can't see a name or anything). I'm led to believe through exhausting other possibilities that the suicidal NPC is the next link in this quest, but is impossible to get to.
The second may well be related and begins in the Spires of Innoruuk (Neriak 3rd gate) with Ulazia W'Selo. Ask her "Who is Innoruuk" (note: Aradune {or Brad McQuaid<sp> if you prefer} has stated that all static quest begining with a "hail" to the appropriate NPC, please fix it so they do, as this one obviously does not). She will tell you "You speak the name of the prince of hate. He is the higher power who set the Teir'Dal upon this land. All Teir'Dal pay homage to him. If they do not, then they are surely [heretics]. If they are heretics they surely must die. Ask her "What heretics?". She will tell you "Speak not of Teir'Dal heretics. Those Teir'Dal who do not follow Innoruuk shall be cut down. Master Kerton R'Dev of the Spires of Innoruuk is seeing to that." Kerton is the trainer down the short flight of stairs and to the left and up the stairs from Ulazia. He will not respond to hails or any questions about heretics. He will not respond to offers of help to cut down the heretics or any such thing, nor comments about Innoruuk, cutting down, killing...everything I have tried thus far has not worked.