View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just enjoying the GOP copes of no more unconstitutional ObamaCare and now letting states decide abortion laws, forever.

Man! Forever is a long time to enjoy something, and I sure will!

I don't even like the half or more of the Republicans because they are uniparty scum in league with the evil globohobo clowns. What I do like are the good old fashioned Americans taking the party back for the people. It makes the demons screech.

God this is weak. Patrece, I know people react, but I'm hoping it's because it's a hobby, not a commitment. It's like let's pass the troll hat was played, and you said, "Hey I'll be the Trump dude!"

You do not even have the courtesy to admit you are just forum larping. And since this is hang out for busted up crack whores, we sit and post in response. But, just contemplate if being "King Troll in the Land of Busted Up Crack Whores" is really the "brand" you want to spend time building.

I mean, I'll respond to the barrel o' triggers you dish out, but you got to understand: I'm a busted up crack whore it's not like I've got a bunch of rookie aviators to school in dog fighting, but no, you got me.

"'Tis poor forage you bring back to our camp, First Corn."

(Patrece means "first corn" in Mayan)