View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you go Dwarf without dumping all points into charisma I think you're sentencing your paladin to a life without lull-splitting and that's a shame, the toolkit is very thin without lulls.
Lulls are the backbone of the class now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They still work with only 55 CHA; just way less reliably. A mild bump makes it completely tolerable. With overseer signets, jester crown, luminary sword, and crude stein that’s at least 90 extra CHA. That puts a dwarf in the mid 100’s. With a 400p dragon mask and a Loddy shield you can add 24 more points. That’s like 170 with a dwarf.

I carry around a 220ish kit, mainly because I’m a tad obsessive and keep telling myself “what if you need it?” I’ve never really “needed it” and only have used it like twice in 5 years, and never while soloing to 60.

I get the feverous napkin math but this “lull end game” feels like an inside joke that went too far.