View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Banned

Hi!

I miss the old times on red pre/just post Kunark launch. I have visuals and hear the sounds of fearrott and the swamp in my head. RPing in the front of unrest by the hedge. Fighting other newbies in tattered armor over at the nighbrights in lfay. Fighting it out over crushbone vs twinks wearing thematic lower guk gear. Hanging out at hags and having a little chit chat. Going to CoM and sniping back at invading and levitating wizards and necros. Guk bedroom with chewie. Hiding deep in sola trying to avoid pvp. Chasing random players through rather mountains with big hurb. Traveling in groups for safety. Hiding from druids. Logging in alts when zone control was lost. Chasing people through dreadlands into karnors and back out again. And a million other cool moments before pixel rott took hold and only the diehard ubers where left. Ganging up on them in groups and the various underdog guilds who tried to constantly usurp nihilum.

Good times. I'm greatful to carry these memories. They surely humble me and temper me.