View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Full body phantom touch anybody? Anybody? ANYBODY!?!?!
It started to really pop off when I was on the Virtual Reality Show. They are hit or miss on viewership, but the requests got out of hand over time. Once I realized I was getting more requests then days of the year, I had to switch it up into meetups because it's easier to knock out 30 requests in a day and take a week off then have to set up appointments. Im too crazy with sacrificing work out / climbing days for anything.

I am always pulled between do I chase views for the checks, or do I go out of my way for what people ultimately say helps with their insomnia or just going to sleep in general and just doing what I think is effective. Honestly it's not a hard thing, it's at best a Bob Ross impression and it makes people sleep.

It was cool and crazy until the competition got hot though, there's so many people who are better at doing what I do now just on YT let alone other more lucrative platforms