View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

No it isn't, "man". I am monitoring it closely and since I've switch to a wired connection it has been 100% consistent. If it were indeed my internet connection failing I would not be able to get to the server select. Furthermore, once I get one instance to actually load and am connected, I often attempt to load up a second instance to camp ECtunnel while I lvl on red, and it does not work-- if it were my connection, why would I be able to connect in one instance and not the other?

I recently switched to a hardwired connection because I was having problems with wireless (believe my NIC to be failing). Even on a wired connection I have the same exact problem (withp99)

Additionally, every weekend I take my PC to a buddies house and I have the same exact issue at his house, hardwired or wireless. He does not have this issue at all.

Dungeons & Dragons Online works fine. So does DOTA 2, League, Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, RO2, Steam Downloads, Torrents. None of them are experiencing any sort of fluctuation, a constant 2.0mbps down and 1.0 up.

So anyone have any advice that might actually be useful?
Last edited by Xer0; 05-22-2014 at 12:58 PM..