View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Aviak

it's a shame, I grew up on playing on two servers one of them being a PvP server. But from an outsider looking in, it looks like your community was so toxic and childish(apparently rampant drug addicts) that the dev's just think to themselves, there just going to do the same thing over again. Wish you the best of luck, I would without a doubt play on a fresh red server, but the problem is if you make it so unpleasant for the majority portion of the population that actually would play the pvp server, then you'd be back to where it is at the moment. Just constantly wanting that tiny window of when the server is palatable before the toxicity ruins it again. Those handful of people with no life, career, family and lives in there moms basement and plays the game 24/7 which is flat out the most pathetic thing I've ever could imagine will always ruin the server. Just like in the animal kingdom predators need prey and maintaining that eco system is most important. So lets play a game, I'm a dev and I do this for free so I want a VERY limited amount of headaches possible given the cirsumstances. Why do you feel you need or deserve a new wipe ?