View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Population is to low,
Hundreds playing is within the scope of classic. Either you are on an awkward time zone (and even on these it is still possible to find groups if you are communicative) or you are perhaps just upset that groups aren't happening easily in the places you like? The years of mudflation top heavy population will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanna see people at kelethin bank auctioning stuff again. One server is more than enought.
Ship has sailed for Faymart I am afraid. It is only relevant on a new server where Crushbone and Mistmoore are relevant, and where the loots form those areas are relevant.

Quote:
Fight climate change and shut other servers down.
Rogean is already doing that - there is one server, the others are ran on virtual machines.

Quote:
Give us the classic feeling some of us are here for.
Thanks!
Classic guild / soft reboot projects are often popular - look at Auld Lang Syne and No Time To Rez - they really invigorated the low level game for a while.

Perhaps take the matter in to your own hands and Form a Crew^TM of other players interested in killing gnolls using store bought axes and farming snow leopards to make reinforced armour? You don't need so many people to have fun doing this - just regularly overlapping play time with a few core players.

Good luck in your quest for classic funs! Let us know if you plan to get anything started, I'm sure many readers would love to join in.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung