View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not convinced that wokecat and paisley are 2 different people

recondojoe is known for his theatrics, so this is most likely yet another piece of his yearly forum performance art.

soon, things will take a dark turn and wokecat will be banned like the rest of his previous incarnations.
We ain't, lol. She only discovered P99 because of me though. I'm a strong personality and create waves where ever I go online, so this isn't too shocking (and yes, I am recondojoe). But that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that 3-4 years ago, a person scammed multiple players out of their loot on P99 before I even knew it existed, and that same person is now a guild leader on Blue, and that the guild they lead is called Yoremy Tessmia

I think they got away with telling people this in the past because most people have no clue what happened on Green, but the second they boasted about being the guild leader of Sacred Phoenix red flags went off in my head

can remember my first week on P99, I was leveling with a dwarf paladin in Crushbone who was in that guild who told me about his guild, at first I thought he was recruiting me, then halfway through he told me about all the insane shit that person pulled (again, this person now leads Yoremy Tessmia)

Also this person has a manastone waiting on them on Green on a level 1
it's why the conversation came up in the first place, they were showing it off on Discord and I asked how a level 1 had such an item, and they gave me a sob story about how they got banned and it wasn't their fault because someone hacked their account

laugh my ass off