View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Large Bat

I just did 29-35 on the treants in SK and then Qeynos guards in NK. Now that I'm 35 I found the guards to be too slow, would take 2 or sometimes all 3 guards to get 1% of exp.

I decided to pack things up and eventually ended up in West Freeport killing guards. Staying safe near the NFP zone line, there are a couple guards that are blue cons, some that are even and yellow, and one that is red besides the gate guards.
For my style of killing (sometimes I have to afk for extended periods of time) I'm enjoying this and feel like the exp will move faster. Good FS drops, dented helmets if I ever get to turn them in, and NFP guard + priest of marr faction so I can bank in NFP eventually.

Currently caught in a weird spot where I am conning threateningly to both NFP and WFP guards, but that will be fixed soon...

just another option to add to the list, but also keep in mind that my shaman is pretty twinked. I have fungi staff + tunic and a GFG. I pull with slow, start melee and doge, cripple, and if it's a tough mob I'll throw a dot on.