View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you explain to me why you like to nose around in other people's business? You literally just invited anyone who's anyone to pals. But yet it is bad when someone else does it? Pot meet kettle.
he called someone out for making a shiddy post trolling my recruitment post and they're hiding behind a brand new account spreading lies. Where was he wrong? Maybe you misread the prior post and his comment highlighting it. I think maybe you misread the situation. He doesnt seem to be taking any issue with us recruiting but rather the person trolling this post.

Ironically I had told Petyrr I wouldnt bother making this post because the forums were full of shidders and only shidders hang out on here, not our target audience. But then I remembered coming here ages ago when I was new to p99 and made the post because new players do come here too not just cringey crusty neckbeards that barely even play the game and just like rustling jimmies online in small toxic communites *shrug*