View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornisthebest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this guild related to Safe Space in any capacity?
We are lead by a few of the previous recruitment force that actually grew most of safe space's roster and include several members who have left safe space following leadership changes but otherwise unrelated and not feeding into them or anything like that (actually quite the opposite). We do not enjoy the clique safe space has become nor do we support growing a guild where the leadership cares more about leveling bots and rewarding themselves DKP for non DKP loot events than helping legitimate players join a raid force and get geared up for end game content, or selling epic drops in EC instead of getting new members epics they worked toward and tracked for. Those guys sadly have 0 value for members who actually recruit and develop talent or the 80% of members who do not raid 24/7 and only care about the most hardcore neckbeards in their inner circle getting gear for their 12th alts and playing with themselves and their bot army these days. We are a guild for the majority of players not the hardest of hardcore poopsockers obessed with 23yr old elfsim pixel Smaugs

I guarantee you there is no other guild on the server helping more new players level, gear up, and enjoy Everquest than <Safe Legacy> every day right now and that will continue. We are the most pro-server health guild around and quickly filling up any and all leveling zones. We will be hosting a launch party event in 2 weeks to celebrate our first month of campaigning with over 100k in countless giveaways, never mind the massive amount of pixels flowing to new players daily right now.

I have personally run jboots soup kitchens in OoT and given out like 60 jboots to folks on green 99 and anyone who knows me knows better than to question anything I am doing as anything but positive for the server. The proof will be in the comments everyone sees on this post - only forum shidders will have a single bad thing to say while everyone else is celebrating our growth and efforts and helping us in our mission to promote the best Everquest experience that has ever existed for casual players.