View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only dueled Wolfram twice, dead in SRO once, took a rez box at 10% a second time in FP - that's to a rogue folks, guess he didn't expect snare poison.
The time in Sro was a 6 on 1 dude. You and some holos were out of range so I /duel'd all of you. Why do you keep bragging about it? I'm starting to suspect you're compensating for something.

As for the time in FP, you were on your SK and I was naked. I took a rez box because I got rezzed, not because I was running away. You were stupid enough to attack me next to guards so it's not like you were going to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen one
Your not even 3rd best bard in nihilum. Please do not act like a pvper.
It's pretty much an undisputed fact that I'm the best bard on red. Whether I'm the best bard on blue is at least somewhat debateable because there are actually other good bards on blue. But the other bards on red are so talentless and unknowledgeable of basic mechanics (probably from years of playing on shitty emu boxes) that I'm sorta the best by default.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis