View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I do think it's foolish to hold so sacred a document that was written in the age of muskets, but that's not what the Supreme Court is for. Gun opponents will need to repeal the second amendment to win this, and if that happens it means the secession of most of the south + Texas, Oklahoma etc. and the end of the United States. On the flipside, allowing people to carry guns even easier in this age of this declining country and society may lead to mass gun violence on an unprecedented scale.

Interesting times we live in. It's not just about the memes anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont get shot in the face.
A guest was chatting with me last night about this topic, she felt that allowing people to have their constitutional rights would be foolish, I explained that I thought such opinions were foolish, but then she pointed out the fact I was raised with guns and that I am not a desperate person trying to run the streets.

I couldn't help but just stare at her and said nothing in response. Those people are persecuted, and society has said its just. Blue Cities can't have their 2nd amendment rights because they are treated like children.