View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia will win by June.

I have a history of good predictions.
how exactly will they accomplish this? seriously I'm genuinely interested

unless Putin is hiding some kind of wunderwaffe, then the soviets don't have any new tricks to pull or new cards to play

after a year of conflict, the west knows every strength and weakness of the soviet army, who cannot be resupplied. the equipment and manpower being spent in ukraine by the soviets took them decades to stockpile, going back to when they were actually called Soviets.

Putin can conscript every old man and little baby to go fight, but it doesn't make any difference when he can't replace his armor, missles, electronic sensors, and anything that flies.

NATO knows its walking on thin ice when providing aid to russia's enemies, and the idea to keep ukraine in the fight long enough for russia to run out of "Stuff" is a good idea that avoids wider war while weakening something that was always a thorn in their side.

So like I said, unless Putin is hiding an army of Gundam soldiers, then there's no way he pulls anything out of this.