View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Want to hear mine?

I was walking down a city street at night with Michael Corleone - the Godfather - and some other random guys. Get jumped out of a store front by some guys that had a minigun. Not a tommy gun, a minigun. We ran into a nearby mall and attempted to elude them.

I get found by some beautiful woman working for the boss hunting us. After some back and forth and confusing her with my antics (think the beginning of Lethal Weapon when Riggs fake freaks out with the drug dealers to throw them off guard before taking their gun) I get the upper hand and she calmed down, and I asked her if I let her go would she turn me in to her boss.

She said yes she would.

So I choked her. I said sorry and I choked her. Her arms did nothing to stop me so she gurgled and struggled with her head but kind of allowed it to happen. I kept my grip on her airpipe and choked her, pushing into the top of her larynx with my thumb.

Freaked me out and woke me up. Way too disturbing. WTF. I woke up in a panic during it so I technically didn't kill her in my dream but wow.

Everyone have a happy Thursday! Don't let those inner demons get the best of you lol.