View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capt underpants is aussen. You are magnet.
I dont believe in or want a heaven containing aliens or not. You seem to be missunderstanding. That too is ok by me. You seem limited by your insistance that your Lrod god cannot be wrong no matter how contradictory the god books are. Its ok. I understand. They were written down by barely literate "scholars " who valued a good story (as interpreted by them) more than getting the facts straight (with each other). Also agreed about the literal 6 days thing. But since it is in common usage i thought id use it as a guide to (support) my theory.
You seem to ignore my thoughts on what your god does for you. He seems to offer strength where none is. That is a pretty good option. It just is not something that I have faith in. Ya know, faith it is sorta imperative I have that to get the god given strength to do a thing. You have it? Splendid. More power to you. Me, ill take the blame and the accolades myself. Come what may.
I cannot see why this is so difficult for you to get.
Who is closed eyed now?
Also, jews believe slightly differing things to most christians. Muslims, budhists, taoists and mormons believe other stuff. Who is right? I know the answer to this. ALL OF THEM!
Get what ya need from what you have faith in and dump the rest.
Anywho. Worship on, worshippers!
(Extra Lolocaust: My heathen trained spell checker tried to change that to warship. I would have accepted whoreship as well.)
The error of indifferentism was corrected in 1832 by His Holiness Greg.

Remedial lessons for you.