View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Default More fun leveling - Gnome Warrior or Erudite Paladin?

I have a decent set of twink gear now. Fungi Tunic, Seahorse belt, 2x silver chitin wristbands, reaver. and other odds and ends.

I will never raid with either of these characters, I'm mostly interested in leveling with a mix of soloing and grouping. Probably to the mid 50s. I do not care about these characters raid roles, or ntov loot options, or anything like that.

For the gnome I also have the haste clicky gnome armor, and dwarven cultural armor is pretty good at filling out some otherwise mediocre gear slots.

For paladin, I could get the shield of stalwart seas + rod of faith or something (i also have a reaver for both). But I don't think I want to grind plat long enough to buy a massive dragonclaw shard.

For this kind of pretty solid, but not wildly overwhelming set of twink gear, I can't decide which would be more fun. The gnome can basically be at haste-cap by himself, which is pretty nice. Paladins get spells and eventually helmet healing and whatnot.

So setting aside these classes respective roles at 60. Which do you think would be the most fun to level to at least the mid 50s with?