View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently in the middle of a battle with alcohol. I just can't moderate it. I hate it. I hate that I can't manage it. It grabs me when I'm low, it grabs me when I'm high. Makes for a hard time trying to not do too well or do too bad.
Praying for you. I ended my second bout with it back in June. second round with it was even worst than the first round I had 14 years ago. This time was more well hidden and more heavy. Juandiced fingers and nails, fatty liver, couldn't hide it anymore. For me it was always associated with smoking. Love to drink and smoke. When I smoke I want to drink, when I drink I want to smoke. Quitting both helped get rid of my cravings for both immensely.

Look for your association that the alcohol is always attached to and change that behavior.

everybody's battle with it is different. Wishing you the best. Regardless of the people that claim its a disease you can overcome it, it doesn't control you.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it