View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly it sounds like you'll rarely (if ever) find yourself in a situation where that CHA is going to pay off. CRs, soloing high ZEM areas with packs of mobs, getting to groups deep in a dungeon, or say you're in an off-meta duo with a war...thats when the CHA will be of any real value.

If you want to max WIS and have a bigger mana pool to solo guards, then do it. I just can't imagine playing a cleric like that and not using the full kit / power of any given class.

I'm not trying to belittle or say there is anything wrong with your eq playstyle / goals...to each their own. In the end whatever you decide will have minimal impact on your overall experience.
If it's really that easy to max WIS even without no-drop raid gear (I.E if I settle on Thurgadin armor) then I don't mind doing CHA. It just won't become useful for me until later, 51 onward or so.

It's just a question of how to spend those remaining 5 points. My instinct says Str because HIE Str is buttcrack and they wear plate.