View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Honestly, the amount of time and effort Kingdom leadership puts into the guild is phenomenal. From training, raiding, planning, practicing you name it they do it. If you want to see and kill dragons and have fun doing it Kingdom is where you should look.

All active players be it casual or hardcore are helpful and inspiring. You need help member bat phone it people will come and help you kill just about anything you need. If you need guided or have questions just ask.

I at one time was stuck on the OMG there are Dues? But after the first few weeks I realized those were trivial and well worth the price of admission especially for all the officers / raid leaders / admins in the background do for the guild. Once you see it for yourself I'm 100% certain you would see it this way.

Someone mentioned other places guilds had farm groups ect.. I was part of that elsewhere, to fund the entire guild you want to rely on a few groups of players? The only players usually willing to do that are the ones that already have high RA and play too much. So you want them to play even more to pay for your stuff? That model puts added unneeded stress on leadership. They want to enjoy the game also.

Cheers! hope to see some new faces soon!

Whiskey