Thread: Game Mechanics: Lyendlln's Lute
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

The plot thickens: Fellspine appears to have stopped spawning by Sept 2001

Posted @ Sun, Sep 23rd 3:34 AM 2001 Score: Good[4.00]
My group have been farming Fellspine for months now and since last patch he haven't been spawning anymore. It is highly possible that Fellspine have been removed. It used to spawn below the tower connected by 3 bridges. There is an alcove underwater where a single seahorse is parked there. Very prominent so you can't miss it.

Will need additional research. Found another comment with the same thing...

The story so far:

Elna...

In January/February 2002 Elna's loot included the Bowl of Watery Protection, Siren hair Earring, Siren Hair Locket, BP Gems, 55+ spells. Reportedly a rare spawn that takes 5 days to get. This Mob should be in the game from the Velious release until after the project's timeline. The spawn location has it near the "well" that Prismatica pointed to as its current spawn point, so I think that nearly matches classic comments.

Misstress should be in the game where Helsia is currently spawning. Her drops include Sleeves of the Kelpmaindens, Gloomwater Bow, Lyendlln's Lute, plus BP gems, 55+ spells. It should have a rapid respawn mechanic where upon death it will respawn very quickly sometimes, 50% chance to respawn on death or something.

Helsia: nov 19, 2001 is the Earliest reference I can find for her existing. Judgement call from Devs as to where the project timeline ends. If she is in the game, she is spawning near Misstress.