Thread: Green!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, I'm not trying to start a rivalry! Red has its own section on the forums, I was just suggesting that Green should have its own forum section too! Especially because certain zones, items, bugs, guilds, etc. will be different on Green than they are on Blue and so there should be a separate section of the forums to discuss those things without people getting confused lol

No hate at all towards Green! I plan to make a (very casual) character on Green myself... just so I can experience pre-Kunark era for the first time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope so, you will join us full time, we're going to be the best community of lion hailers and NPC questers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Once the game gets going though, you're not going to want to miss out on all the strats and discoveries we make farming the same mobs you farm on blue (Unless you swap over full time like I know you will cus trust me we're going to be so cooooooool on green [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) So either way blue green or red, you're gonna want to read up on our day to day [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]