Thread: SK Race Choice
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you’re getting at here but I’ve talked to keer. He uses his be greaves all the time. Says it’s particularly helpful to time Vs casters and also said they’re usually permanently equipped. You can see him use it in the brogg video.

Not saying iksars aren’t capable of doing solo stuff but you’re just giving yourself a big mana handicap for no reason on a class that already struggles with mana and health. Troll just makes so much more sense unless you’re gearing for bis, then I’d probably go erudite for the best mana pool as sta will be capped eventually but even then regen is huge on a class that can’t heal for shit.
I can second that about the greaves and casters. Sometimes you are splitting multiple clasters, and need to FD multiple times due to them starting to cast offensive spells when you fall down. Any offensive spell that hits you will break FD. Greaves make it easier for you to stand up and start FDing again while the mob finishes their cast.

I also have mine permanentally equipped. The extra stats from a better piece are not going to help you as much as the clickie.