View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaerhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the market for a Red / White Dragon Tooth, but want to get some clarity on how to PL my level 11 Enchanter with it before I blow that much plat.

I'm planning on PLing in OT, because that zone is the best for the tooth, from what I've heard.
  1. Where specifically in OT should I start? Thinking of starting in the northeast and winding my way clockwise as I level, but if there's a more effective way, let me know.
  2. I plan on giving the pet a Tola Robe (36% haste), two 6/65 rings, a Coldain Crossbow, and a Torch. Should I give it anything else?
  3. What spells should I purchase prior to starting the PL? Everything up to 49, or skip a bunch of levels?
  4. What are the best spells to cast on the pet?
  5. What should I be doing as the pet destroys mobs?
  6. About how long should I plan for the PLing to take?
  7. Any other tips / tricks?
I've never played an Enchanter before, so I'm brand new to the class. I want to have a class with which I can effectively farm stuff solo -- neither a Paladin nor a Monk are good at that.

Thanks mates. Cheers.
Heres a trick, put 2 deadwood staves on, duel and disarm pet, add haste axe, it will now dual wield axe and deadwood stave and proc haste now. Pet will perma stay max haste with tola robe now.
Last edited by Ripqozko; 04-20-2023 at 11:13 AM..