View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of Zuranthium's suggestions would improve these videos in any significant way, as shown by the video I made showcasing his "DPS strategy".
Yes they would improve it. You simply refuse to listen and/or are somehow incapable of executing. You ignore the very clear mistakes you're doing and then point at video of playing poorly as some kind of evidence in your favor. Total dunning-kruger syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you invis at Hechaeva for two reasons: There is a long pather that goes right by her, and sometimes they are just out of visual range when you get close. You want to check for them and wait for them to path by before pulling.
You don't need invis to check. Nothing is "out of visual range". You just peak up the cliff, see it's clear, and then walk over to pull. It's so simple.

Quote:
The second reason is because you can get extra cast time before hechaeva sees you when you uninvis, depending on the server update. It reduces the odds of your first spell being interrupted.
Your first spell should be Malosini, which is not going to be interrupted anyway with its quick cast time. These targets don't need a Malo starter, the other debuff is better and has a good enough chance of landing on its own. You save lots of mana when it gets off 1st cast, and if it doesn't you just kite around a bit and try again. Much better than taking unnecessary rounds of attack and also wasting more mana and cast time midfight to reapply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I loaded the Bratavar video so I could see what the fuss was over.....and I don't see the fuss. He pulled a perfectly normal way, with two burrowers on one side, and too many roamers, including at least one roamer dragon, on the other side.
If you draw a line west from Bratavar, that path has less MOBs. It's not hard to start over at the water ledge, run east unvis while avoiding MOBs, stand on top of the westward hill to get a vantage point, and then go pull when you see an opening where the timing is appropriate to run in and out. Instead he is running up from the south central area and just standing there next to Bratavar.