View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and in the Bravatar video you are running through the middle of the fucking zone, instead of running the shorter distance to Bravatar from the cliff, where it's easy to what's coming and avoid it.
I loaded the Bratavar video so I could see what the fuss was over.....and I don't see the fuss. He pulled a perfectly normal way, with two burrowers on one side, and too many roamers, including at least one roamer dragon, on the other side. The dragons have extremely large assist range so you need to stay unusually well clear of them. The pathing around there also tends to favor the east/west tracks for some reason so once it gets crowded it tends to stay crowded for a bit. That was a bit of a dice roll pulling it right when he did--I suspect he knew he was making a video and got a little impatient--and taking it a ways north was the smart thing to do in that circumstance.

The most irritating thing about the video was the constant use of third person easymode view and while it rubs me wrong I can hardly crucify him for that since probably most folks on P99 use it. Play first person like the game was meant to be played! I don't use mousewheel, I use first-person and F9 like intended.

Danth