View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow photoshop was used to deliver a message therefor the message isn't true.

Yes dems were actively encouraging, defending and bailing out violent rioters in 2020. They are now pretending Jan 6th was like pearl harbor and 9\11 combined. It's silly and ridiculous, and completely transparent.

Really makes you think about how gullible you have to be to not notice the wild discrepancy in which violent riots they condemn and which they don't. Meanwhile the right, by and large, unconditionally condemns both. Only a very fringe few lunatics actually support the Jan 6th nutballs. Most trump supporters don't even support them, because the vast majority of trump supporters peacefully went home that day. Trump literally told them to go home peacefully. Sure sounds like incitement to me, worthy of a congressional investigation that just wastes a ton of fucking time and money for pure political theater. Let it go dems, nobody gives a shit about the non-crisis that was jan 6th.
So many hilarious talking points. While I'd like to debate you, it's obvious you're intravenously hooked up to Qanon kool aid. Nothing I say will change your mind. Do me a favor, just stay home and farm some bone chips. Should keep you out of trouble.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!