Thread: TLP PVP
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

If they did launch a PvP TLP, necros would be hilariously unbalanced. On TLPs, necros get Ebolt at 50 instead of 51, meaning they get it in classic, and it's a 3 sec cast with more than double its original damage. All their other dots also follow that trend. Lifetaps have also had their cast times cut in half, and in many cases their damage has also been increased considerably. Drain Soul is a 400pt lifetap with a 3 sec cast time instead of 300pt @ 6 secs. Basically, necro damage output has almost tripled, as has their sustain. Coupled with the fact that pets zone with you and are always summoned at max level, and the fact that you get to freely use ShowEQ to avoid any fight where you're outnumbered, it would just be hilariously broken. I almost hope they do launch a PvP TLP just so I can shit directly into the mouths of a bunch of plebs. I think there's actually some chance that they might eventually do it just to get people on the official forums to shut up about it, and we all know they won't roll back these changes.
Last edited by greatdane; 04-03-2023 at 06:06 AM..