View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 09:38 AM
Aviak

Default Curious about low prices on Green

Hey there! I hope your day is treating you well!

I'm just back after a 3 year hiatus. Grinded to 55 on Green around launch and then took a break.

Anyway, I admit, I'm not too well-versed in Velious, so please forgive any ignorance on my part. But I had a random thought last night about the prices I've been seeing on the green server after coming back for the weekend:

I noticed puppet strings going for 25k and a hooded black cloak for 500p. It really surprised me how low some of these prices are. Even items like the Fungi Tunic and Fingerbone Hoop aren't fetching much.

It got me thinking about how on the Blue server, which was around for much longer than the current Green server, prices didn't drop so drastically until later on. I remember back then, clearing out HS south and selling Fingerbone Hoops for around 40k on Blue. Now, that's almost the going rate for a Fungi Tunic on Green.

Do you think this is just because Velious came around so quickly? I'm guessing there might be factors there that make farming items easier, and probably some that are no longer best in slot etc?