View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

For me EQ was a few years into my Diablo 2 career. There was a trial disc that came with my rl buddys comp (Kughuk) and we started in late 2002/early 2003, in PoP era. Someone else we knew had already played so I grabbed his acc and began on Prexus. Neither of us owned PoP so we rode boats for our first month lol, that was probably the most fun I had. Freeport was my starting place for sure, played until just after the release of DoD and was in Legion of Kings (Luciferi DE necro and Freija wood elf rogue respectively).

I'd say my heyday was when we finally downed RZ on live, our guild wasn't too geared by that point (still doing VT in GoD/Omens era) took about 130 people (2 raids) for our guild to down him haha

Overall though I really liked our early days taking the boats around and mostly leveled in old world zones with my first guild (Honor Over All) with a necro named Zealen, that guy was the first to show me BW and DL for fear kiting hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*edit* shoutout to some people I remember from Prexus haha (if any of ya ended up here): Haroskilius, Hugar, Zealen, Qanara, Saellaven, Bloodfrenzy, Andru, Mazyr/Weneran/Pwaog
Last edited by Laugher; 08-03-2013 at 06:51 AM..