View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 possible zones that I know of, approximately ordered in terms of viability (least viable = certain levels will be big wastes of time with the NPC's available, or outright impossible for some classes when solo and untwinked):

West Freeport (totally unrealistic; from level 54+ the only blue cons are the Sir Lucan Dlere spawns 2x every 7 hours, LOL).
Eh. Kroon and Inofus, as well as a few randos inside the militia house, can take you past 54. I've done it on a Bard, though it was like pulling teeth at the time. Totally solo, was my first toon on the box during 40% hybrid penalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Butcherblock
Completely untrue. Nyzil Bloodforge is Blue to 59 and doesn't have much HP. Hardest part is splitting him from his guards. Can be root rotted by a ranger, though arrows will get expensive if you don't have a Tolans bracer. Put 30% of 59 into that fucker back when 40% hybrid penalty was in play, and have never been able to fix my dwarf factions.

Unpopular zone leveling route to 60 lets go:

Steamfont Mtns 1-15
Gorge of King Xorbb 15-20
Dagnors Cauldron 20-25 (think of all the aqua goblins!)
Sol A 25-35
Great Divide 35-45
Cobalt Scar 45-50
Sol B 50-55
Plane of Mischief 55-60
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid