View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Playing on red is a lot of fun. I haven't touched green or blue in weeks....

Green/blue bores me because the end game is mostly just raiding. And i'm sorry, but raiding is the most boring thing ever. Zerging a mob with 40+ toons hardly requires any sort of skill

So does 6-person groups, that stuff is mind numbingly dumb. But they're great servers if you're more of a grouping type of person / just plain want to socialize with your buddies.

Red is more fun for solo-oriented people, or people who prefer small groups (duos/trios). Better for people who prefer challenges. And there is actually a point to end game raiding on red (I never understood the point of players getting all these gear upgrades on green/blue, putting hours into dkp, and for what? So you can show up to the raid looking cooler - pfft - and still press the same hotkeys as you would naked? At least with red end game you can use that gear to pvp other players.

Pvp has more end game potential and more interesting challenges for a player who doesn't like brain-dead activity ad nauseam. But that's just my two cents