Thread: Spells: bug
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

You are Iovvdovvn, correct? If I'm off base and your not the bard that was clearly running around the Apex raid yesterday chain clicking his horn, I apologize. I just assumed this was the case as your post here corresponds almost 3 minutes after the logs I posted showing my resist and the person next to me being hit by it.

Either way, an obscure item effect like this is not likely to get developer attention with other large scale issues going on. If you want to get something like this fixed, you need to do most of the legwork for the staff yourself, as I doubt they will invest the time into it right now.

As I said in my post before, your earlier post makes a statement, but does not show anything. I personally think a good starting point would be to do a little testing so you could provide numbers on how often and at what points this gets resisted, and contrast that against something else that also has a -100 MR mod. The easier you make it for them to make this change, the better chance you have of it getting changed.