View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 08:21 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I think it would be more interesting if they started a fresh Red server at this point. I wasn't really familiar with P99 at the time, but someone said Red had a decent population for a while and that it fell off when green launched? I guess before people played on the main server, and the red server simultaneously, but afterwards more people just played on blue and green?

For me though, Red wasn't even a scary experience, it was actually a really boring experience. I felt like there wasn't any one else playing the game. Like being able to get all the high plat camps doesn't mean much when you can't even spend the plat because there isn't really any economy. I remember actually leaving anonymous off just hoping someone would show up and kill me to make things interesting, but that never happened.

One thing I really liked about Red was the global OOC. Would actually be cool if Green and Blue had something like this that we could toggle on and off. Not classic, but during the hours I play ATM there's only like 200ish people online, most of which are AFK, so having a little conversation might help make things interesting.