Thread: Account Trading
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I don't see any point in calling out specific people, but I'm sure you as well as I know that many people on this server that are 60 have multiple accounts which were acquired through trades. Not many folks advertise it, but I'd point at Jeremy as a case and point (only because he advertises his toons in his sig). I've taken a long hiatus from the game myself and I'm waiting for a new server to be formed to come back. I just think banning account trading is a really good step in the right direction, but could have been an initial policy.

I'm not some guy that never accomplished anything on this server or never participated in account trading, but looking back, I wish it had never been allowed. The server is being ruined by both it and MQ's.
The only person I'm calling out is YOU. You're exaggerating the fuck out of the account trading "problem" when you say stuff like "lol errybody got 5 fully geared 60s logged out at raid spawns and it ruins the game and it's all because of account trading."

I asked who these people are because I know you won't be able to list more than a handful (if that), even though you talk about it like it is common knowledge how many of these people there are and who they are and how that is causing such a big issue.