View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got Ioramin in my thread! I love you!

While I was doing circles the other person was telling the GM they couldn't do figure eights because they were using a laptop. After I was banned and my petition was denied, I decided to investigate if there was any weight to that claim. Low and behold if you're using a strafe setup (mostly kiters for the additional run speed versus mobs) it is impossible to perform the test without a traditional mouse because many laptops disable trackpads when the keyboard keys are engaged.

That's all this thread was meant to bring up. Also thank you for all your helpful comments throughout your time here on P99! I always love reading your posts!
You dont know who volunteered to PL you but you know their specific ui set up and you knew they were on a laptop... its really odd these are the things you discuss while completely forgetting to ask who's on the other end of the toon PLing you...

Come on man just say you were PLing yourself and get this whole thing over with...