View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 01:30 AM
Aviak

Ok well all great answers thank you!

I have a SS leather BP that I just need to turn in (I'm being lazy I hate that damned run)

Part of the problem is, I'm a casual raider. I'm not in one of the big 3 (on blue). I'm a proud member of Lighthouse. So some of those higher end items that y'all are referring too, simply out of reach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Honestly my monk spends MOST of his time raiding. I don't have many friends who have the same playtime as I do that can group up and go farm fun stuff. So the monk gets ignored usually and I go level another toon.

Until I won the angry roll, now I'm sitting at felwithe guards all day trying to grind out PP haha

Sounds like losing the KT bracer is more hassle then gain. Someone said the 200k can be better used for other slots. That's also not a bad thought. Buying an ST key and buying LRs to some of the priceless gear on there is probably a better use of my time and money.

Thanks guys for the info!! If you have more to share please by all means I appreciate the help!!