View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh, big hard false there, bucko. By accepting donations FOR p99, they're kinda obligated to maintain some sort of line of communication, especially if donations are specifically noted 'to get Green 2.0 going sooner'. Don't even try to argue about it. People more prominent than p99 staff have been sued for similar.

IF something happened that would delay or prevent Green2.0 from being released, while it would suck and we'd just have to deal with it, they still have to let donors know 'hey things are behind/not happening'.

It's funny that you're such a fucking simp for the devs you'll defend them against someone saying 'literally take the 60 seconds to post 'Green2.0 is/isn't still happening.' Gotta be missing an entire quadrant of your brain to think you're remotely right with that snarky bullshit comment.
nah they don't owe u shit but i am sorry youre so upset.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine