Thread: <Good Guys>
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 08:41 AM
Orc

Default <Good Guys>

I'll start by saying, I'm not even mad. I just think it's silly.

Spent a month raiding with <Good Guys>, generally having a pretty good time. Fairly active, DJ on raid discord, make available many roles depending on what is needed. I didn't think I was rubbing anyone the wrong way, but I suppose I was...

Got approached because there were "suspicions" that I was selling raid loot. When a "HR" messaged me telling me that GG frowns upon that, and there are ways to sell it back to the guild, I responded with a "Got it, thanks."

This "HR" reported to the guild that my response was flippant and dismissive. This caused people to vote against keeping me in guild.

After a messy CT, and getting harassed by other guilds to concede, (after GG already announced the intent to drop CT) I said in ooc "This game and server suck." Someone from competing guild said something along the lines of "Cry about it, Sammo." And I responded, "suck a CT rod." and left.

This got screenshotted and was a hot topic of discussion for the guild as well. This caused more members to vote against me staying.

So after a month of pretty active raiding, and generally getting along with the guild members and trying to be helpful, I was voted off the island. It's quite silly. The two sticking points I was given (above) for why I was booted are silly. As I said, I'm not even mad. But, you all have to realize how silly that is?

I'm not reading any responses. Trash me all you want, RnF. P99 has had it's ups and downs these last 2 years. I won't see you around in game. On to better things.