View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Phew. It's quite a jump up from the gators in CT and the mobs I was killing in Dalnir to the snakes in Paw. They're hitting for 74 max and proccing poison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I haven't decided yet if fighting them up on the little ledge where the hiding gnolls are, or fighting them in the water is better. The ledge doesn't have much room to work with and I feel like I need to kill the little green gnolls off every spawn cycle so they are never an issue. But in the water, it's very hard to cast on anything that is moving cause it bounces up and down on the surface of the water and most of my spells finish casting without LoS.

Heh. Just has a near catastrophe. I had a couple snakes going at it underwater, and a gnoll randomly z-axis-fuckered himself down into the water right next to my pet then suddenly zipped off the opposite direction at a run. Got gate loaded and got out, fortunately. These shitty pathing routes are a pain in the ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-13-2016 at 08:24 AM..