View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

The LEVEL of your PET is such that it dictates the max hit based on its level. HOWEVER, if a WEAPON is given to the PET that surpasses its LEVEL BASED MAX HIT, the new MAX HIT based on the WEAPON will be used.

You can use a TORCH (or lute, or tambourine, or shield, any secondary-only item, yes shields work don't fucking talk back) combined with a POWERFUL DAMAGE WEAPON to MANIPULATE the MAX HIT of your PET given its LEVEL while also maintaining the benefits of DUAL WEILD.

If a PET is only LEVEL 10 and has a MAX HIT of 20, it can be given a WEAPON with a damage modifier of 11 or above to manipulate its max hit to 22 or above.

If your pet is NOT dual weilding, you can simply add ONE (1) secondary-only item to make them "dual wield" This is why dual wield is activated on pets with the simple addition of a torch or any secondary-only item. I prefer to use shields because they look fucking cool. The "primary slot" is always occupied by every npc be it fist or weapon. The 'secondary' slot needs to be occupied in order to activate dual weild.

Now someone go and pass this off and act as if they knew it the whole time.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 05-24-2020 at 05:58 PM..