View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Banned

This isn't hard to understand (for anyone).

I found a comment from the classic era supporting my claim. It was verified on EQ Mac, where the NPC exists unchanged.

-- Begin --

Ledshin:
http://web.archive.org/web/200201240....shtml?id=1084

Quote:
For some reason this guard can see invisible
Fikus:
http://web.archive.org/web/200201241....shtml?id=1100

Quote:
This is the guard that stands just inside the militia house near gates that always blows invis. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now we just need to beef up their resists from my other thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

-- End --

Quote:
For some reason this guard can see invisible. I am KOS in west freeport and everytime I con him, its scowls ready to attack, while the others are indifferent. So keep an eye out for him if you are KOS. He usually walks around near the Freeport Militia House entrance.
End of story. Comment matches my memory, verified on EQ Mac.

One player specifically agrees:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xadion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed I remeber this on live, I always had to kill him to then single lucan (yes u could! %$%$## agro chain mechanics!!!)

but anywho..yeah it was annoying that this dude would sit there and be like "hit!"

If you want him to "sometimes" see invis, I suggest that you shoulda killed him a couple times to prove he can spawn without see invis or asking someone on EQ Mac to do the same. There is NO mistake he is a see invis guard.

I let this go because, at first, you weren't a huge cry baby and stalked my threads about it and I'm not here to dog the devs to undo something they did to alleviate some tears. It's supposed to be a patrolling see invis guard, learn to use the sewers as a dark race (intended/classic).

We have a dark race/necro not using the sewers claiming necros were useless in PvP in classic. Enough with trolling bugs because you got splatted and don't read patch notes/didn't traverse classic Freeport enough as a dark race. K?
Last edited by Nirgon; 04-21-2014 at 02:30 PM..