View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i am elected as the wood elf royalty i can assure you i will not rest till you foul scum have been sent back to what ever unholy abomination spawned you. I am going to bury your cities and burn all history books on the face of Norrath that contain such tales of you. I will reduce your entire existence to nothing more then a mere whisper and rumor
I've read about a phenomenon studied by academics in the field of Necrotheurgy, known as Soul Dislocation.

To be brief, a living soul can sometimes find its way into the wrong body, upon conception. For example, a Koada`Dal soul infuses itself naturally with the body of a Tier`Dal child, and as the child grows older it seems to be cursed with feelings of compassion, mercy, and a soft heart. It is customary that these perversions commit suicide. Perhaps in you, the opposite has occurred, but a Tier`Dal soul to a Fier`Dal body. Your hatred and violent heart say much to support my assumption.

I pity your plight, in so far as I am capable. Our customs, however, are firm in this matter.
Last edited by Humwawa; 07-29-2010 at 11:21 AM..