View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I assumed the "downfall" you keep talking about was population based. Are you saying the downfall is nothing more than a subjective opinion of the state of the game? If so then your entire argument is pointless. Why should anyone else care what your subjective line in the sand is or where the made up "downfall" of the game began? You're statistically in the minority in those beliefs. Are you merely suggesting P99 should do things the way you think they should because if they don't it'll be the downfall of P99 by your made up metric?
The downfall of EQ was instancing and releasing shit expansions with little to no content, following the quantity of quality model. Let me be clear, anything that lessens interactions within an mmo is a terrible idea: instancing, rotations, roll offs, bag limits, etc.

@Galach/Menden

Let's have a discussion and brainstorm a better way that addresses any concerns with scripting/cheating while minimizing the impact towards the player base interacting with each other in an MMO. If we fail to come to some sort of compromise, at least we can say we tried.