View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I single blasted Grobb bashers with a lumi. It was quite a bit quicker than rotting but all about 3.5-4k hps. Killing say Geonids it’s just really low dps (like an outdoor knock-off JBB) and every click is a chance to break for for a fairly low DD. You could make it work, sure. I did for a bit in HK on nobles and bards.

Charming scales with the pet. Chardok dogs are really fun near the ent and exit in your mid 50’s. Probably more so with the clicky DS. I’ve had Vindi’s head in my bank for months and just too lazy to get that done.
Ideally at the higher levels the battle plan will be to root rot the everloving life out of my victims with Winged Death, Breath of Ro and Drones clicky, adding the Epic clicky into it when I eventually get it. TBH I'm not even sure if all of that stacks, but I always keep a nuke ready too if I need to bring something down quickly, which is Calefaction at the moment. Starfire is 600 I think, which, for 49 isn't bad at all.

But I always keep Regen and Thorns up if root breaks and something gets at me, or in add situations, because every little bit of damage adds up when mobs start bearing 4 or 5k hp pools.