Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding the DMT, I used to think that was behind it too, but apparently researchers have found in the last 10 years or so that your body is unlikely to produce endogenous DMT in sufficient amounts to result in these experiences. NDE experiences also differ from DMT experiences in several important ways. It could play a role though in concert with other neurological or chemical mechanisms.
I don’t know man the Egypt‘s built the pyramids and we still don’t know how they technically did it I think they just got everybody high on DMT and they were like holy shit were superheroes!

So I’m skeptical on the science behind DMT this early with this small a data set with such erroneous experimentation going on with it right now.

The small amount we have inside our head could just act as the fuel for a router or modem and I will just hope it’s that until proven with some real phizer science experiments.

I hardly believe that drugs are the answer like almost. 000 one percent chance that that is the true but I don’t know man the whole giant pyramids thing is fucking crazy and if you look at any of their hieroglyphics knowing what DMT is it completely demolishes our entire narrative of what that society was about and so much of it just points directly to DMT

And it’s just crazy to me if like DMT was what they were doing with all that crazy shit building pyramids and stuff maybe you can use drugs the way we use technology to do some crazy fucking bits of human ingenuity that was impossible to do at the time and we still don’t know how they do 3000 years later!

It’s just so fucking weird and random and crazy is all it just blows my mind all of this stuff blows my mind!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-27-2022 at 01:50 PM..