Thread: Death
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good post

There are a lot of really weird things about our moon, things that make it seem designed not naturally formed

I personally believe intelligent design (which may or may not be the “God” we think it is) is just as much a possible explanation for the harmony of our planet/universe than a series of completely randomly evolutionary occurrences in just the perfect/necessary sequence to create what exists today. But critics would say I only think that because I’m being optimistic and also don’t understand enough about evolution

In regards to near death experiences, and speaking of evolution, it is possible our brain is just flooding itself with naturally-occurring DMT or something similar to make us hallucinate to where death becomes slightly more comfortable/less traumatic. Haven’t really studied this possibility though in terms of the chemicals our brain produces as it is dying

In regards to personal experiences, nothing near death luckily. I’ve posted it before but my relatives were watching one of their family on her deathbed and the exact moment when she died something appeared on the wall they couldn’t explain, so they took pics of it. Makes me want to record everyone’s last moments…as morbid as that might sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have not had a NDE but I do know for a fact that you can teleport to the same palce you go when you have a NDE by taking DMT because thats what happens when you have a NDE and we are all living in a simulation.
Regarding the DMT, I used to think that was behind it too, but apparently researchers have found in the last 10 years or so that your body is unlikely to produce endogenous DMT in sufficient amounts to result in these experiences. NDE experiences also differ from DMT experiences in several important ways. It could play a role though in concert with other neurological or chemical mechanisms.