View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Default Shut yo goofy ass up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can anyone who is smarter and better looking than me explain why this graph should make me think, "I don't wanna see it covered in skeletons no homo"?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Help I am not good at math [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First up. Sorry you look like me in a mirror. Im like a mythilogical greek, Medusa maybe.

Also, sorry you dont got house pixels.

Corps, cuz dey not reelz can ignore the deadly viruses. Person dies/is sick is just replaced so shareholders get le moneez.

Repeat house buyers had a small hiccup then leveraged existing wealth to power on.

Fuck the rest.
Also kids are lazy. Or just stuck in a world created (arguably) by the same investors/repeat buyers that say this current gen is lazy.

I wonder if the stats for repeat buyers includes those bank of Mum and Dad purchases for their children.
UPDATE: A kind Redditor corrected the record for me!

Quote:
The actual numbers are

2015: FTB=52% Invest=30%

2021: FTB=47% Invest=32%
Still not good at math. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]