View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great info - I forgot I also have the large soiled bag as well already, sounds like im good on that stuff. How much should I set aside for potions like SoW/Gate/Damage shield? Are they worth the effort or cost inefficient for duration.

Is spiked seahorse belt your recommendation for haste for any specific reasons, is it the cheapest 34% haste?

Good call on Warrens, completely forgot its late velious....freaking stonebrunt is out forgot that was a pre luclin zone lol.
Seahorse belt b/c its the cheapest 34% and it also weighs 0.

DS pots are worth it, albeit not needed at all. Its just basically a NOS button. I used 'em on my paladin which is obviously a much bigger % difference in dps, but would still work wonders for a solo monk. Chug one at full HP w/ mend up and just go bonkers til it expires, then go sit somewhere safe and get back up to full and do it again.

Its never a bad idea to keep a stack of SoW pots on you, 4 invis rings, a WC cap, reaper, all that stuff too. You may not ever truly "need" them but if you're going twink why not have the luxury items too. Just remember to stay under the weight limit!
Last edited by Toxigen; 08-29-2022 at 07:10 AM..